Friday, March 12, 2021

 This blog has been abandoned and only revived because of the pandemic. I used to have viewers from ten or so countries. Becoming an adult leaves one in a position to let things go.

Perhaps I will revive this blog to inspire me to write and read more. I have so many thoughts cluttered in my mind and nowhere to put them. I shall leave them here. 

I think a lot about how the United States is in a post 9-11 world and soon the US will be in a post-covid or post-pandemic world. That's an odd thought. Something tragic happens, we give it a name, and move on. In the words of Taylor Swift, everything has changed. School is online, the church is sometimes online, socializing is often done over zoom, and many lives have crumbled under the economic pressure. 

Hope is present, God is in control, all will be well. Tragic things occurred so we found a way to cope. Horrible things happen but hope still remains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment