Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JUST DO IT. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

(Insert Shia Lebouf Motivational video***) I am consistently realizing that my dreams are not so far fetched, my life does have merit, and that I can pursue any dream that I have, whether "realistic," or not, whether through my eyes or another. Life is not so complicated as we let it seem. When I am fifty years old, I can have a youthful of an attitude as I have now. I can dress young, talk smart, and dream big. No matter my age. In my favorite movie, Gilbert Blythe says that, "Being smart is better than being good looking." This is a sentiment that I agree with. I do not have to spend heaps of money, or hours on end to look good to impress others. Besides, all of that powder, mascara, and lipstick comes off at the end of the day. So it really is just an illusion. I feel like confidence and intelligence will serve you better in the long run anyway, more than globs of makeup that break you out. Dreams are much like life and life is much like dreams. When I get enough sleep I consciously, or perhaps unconsciously experience some pretty school stuff. And that inspires me to pursue those things when I wake up. Because, I think about it enough subconsciously that I experience it in my dreams. Perhaps they are so far fletched after all. Perhaps I will fly tonight, just before I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment