Monday, April 4, 2016

Right now, in this moment,

Well, as per usual it is about one am, I should be asleep, but instead, I blog! With graduation so close, I realize that I have yet to grow up. Yes, I am older and I understand a lot about the world that I used to simply wonder about, but, as is commonly said, the more you know, the more you realize how little you know. And I know very little.
I remember not long ago being in math class and wondering how this truly related to daily life and the world around us. Unlike the common, "Oh, how could it possibly," I realized that it really does! I saw the first few minutes of a NOVA documentary of sorts on math. It was amazing to realize that literally everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING they talk about we learned in math class. About Fibonacci, and Newton, and all of these courageous men who merely discovered something they already seemed to know. The question of whether God created the Universe or not, but also if we really copy nature or not. How our society truly is based mostly on math. How video games are designed using math, computers, t.v, garage door openers, literally almost everything technological requires math!!! No wonder Mathematicians are rich, they created and continue to create modern technology! And that is why I need to learn to program, master Calculus, and finish college!

No comments:

Post a Comment