Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Perspective

Well, what they say is true, you win some and ya lose some. And sometimes life just sucks. But, what I have realized even in the worst of times, is that even then, there is still hope, deep, deep, deep within myself. I know that I am smart, and I likely do great things as I already have, and that I have learned not to let fear hold me back, because the few times that it does, I end up MEGA regretting. So, here's to you fear, for telling me that I am doing something great. I was once told that all people are born average and they stumble upon their greatness later. It is not something they immediately recognize as a kid. It is something that has always been deep within their soul there whole life, and they recognize when the time comes. But, I have also noticed that the farther on these people get with their lives and the more they learn, the more people hate them, the more they struggle, and the more they overcome. However, would these people be the same without their struggles...well, not exactly. See, we seem to admire people who have struggled  throughout their lives, put on a smile to show for it, but also talk about the hard stuff. And they also say fame changes people. Or as I see it, they stop being grounded. Tim McGraw once said that we should continue to stay humble no matter what. I agree. I mean what is so great about so many of these people? They are confident in an un cocky way. They still know that they are still an average human being like everybody else, they just happen to be successful in one way or another.
But, you see,  something I have also noticed is that we have to have people to take the jobs we do not like. No one really wants to work at McDonald's their whole life, but it happens to some, just because. Perhaps there is no reason, maybe their life just led them there? What about me, what am I doing and what is my part in this scheme of colleges, opportunities, internships, jobs, scholarships, and growing up. I will tell you, I truthfully do not know. But, I also know that a lot of my favorite things I just kind of stumbled upon, it was never just something that happened, but something that I would end upon that ended up being really great, and I guess that's where I will find what I want, lost confused and in darkness, when God finally turns on a little light bulb leading down a hard but equally beautiful path. And I guess that is a round about way to explain my life right now. Confusing but beautiful, cause I do not know exactly what I am going to do tomorrow and that is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment